Briquetting is a process where some type of material is compressed under high pressure.If the material is wood, the lignin content of the wood is liberated under this pressure thus binding the material into briquette.
During the compression of the material, temperature rise sufficiently to make the raw material liberate various adhesives. However, to make this process successful, the moisture content of the raw material must minimum be 6%.and raw materials have to be also crushed into 3–5mm powder with crusher machine
The high temperature also causes the moisture in the raw material to evaporate. At high moisture contents, steam pockets may build up during this process thus leading to expansion which will demolish the briquette.
then to make these high quality and density briquettes,what equipment do we should use? for making charcoal fuel,we usually use charcoal making machine to make fuel for BBQ, for making small wood pellets, for house warming in winter,we usually use pellet mill which can make animal feed and wood pellet
features of charcoal making machine
1. it is Easy operation, small volume, saves labor and electricity.
2. Automatic electricity heating controller, can adjust the moisture at any time,
Ensure the shape is good, improve the confidence.
3. the charcoal briquette making machine is adopted special durable material so can produce continuous and last long time.
4. the charcoal making machine is suitable for all kinds of biomass materials’ press molding less energy consumption, high production efficiency.
5. Revised bearing from three to four, make the machine more stable and durable.
6. Widen the screw-pitch to increase the feed quantity, improve the capacity.
7. it is Improved the construction of molding pipe, decrease the friction force
Between the machine and raw material